Let's Play Catch Up


I wrote my "Hello I'm Back! Here's What's Going On" post a few days ago and, frankly, it was so depressing that I canned it. Hopefully no one read it and it's now forever lost. Let's begin again and play a quick game of catch up.

I'll just toss in a few painting projects since we last visited. Above - a quick acrylic study. I'm still attempting to become comfortable with acrylics since I've spent most of my life working with watercolors. Here are a few others...


Above and below are acrylics on black canvas. FYI SO freaking fun.




Most recently I've been busy sewing a few masks during the daylight hours, reading, embroidering and catching up on everything I've never watched on Netflix, Prime and whatever else I can get my filthy hands on that's not IN THE LEAST DEPRESSING. That's literally my only rule. Santa Clause Conquers the Martians? Bring it on. (jk)

Tomorrow I'll share my latest embroidery projects also known as "flying by the seat of my pants embroidery" since I'm not a fan of working with patterns or instructions. More on that later.

How have you been? Staying busy? Watching and/or reading anything fun? 
Do tell. I'd love to hear from you.




Comments

Popular Posts