Our Morning Walk (and Some Painting Progress)

Mr. Darcy???
This is the view I see each morning while walking with Lucy. Notice the fog across the way?
I call this view, "Mr. Darcy???"

Lucy in the a.m.
This is my view a little later as Lucy freezes over a squirrel, or a chipmunk, or a deer, or...

Watercolor Home Portrait
I'm plugging away and (hopefully) making progress with the custom home portraits.

Watercolor Home Portrait

Today, I head back to the mountains. I. Cannot. Wait. It's been over a month - probably the longest stretch EVER. Weather? Mid to low 70's. Sweaters? Yep. Booties? Yup. Bonfire? Most definitely a yup.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Beti! We take that walk every morning and I never tire of it.

      Delete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful view! I'm so glad you shared it with us. Enjoy your mountain escape!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts