Sketch.Paint.Print. #3

Sketch.Paint.Print. #3

Lately, I've been working crazy hard on this new project. But this past weekend I had a terrible hankering to carve. Pretty sure I once said that when carving gets in your blood it's almost impossible to ignore. It's true. Anyway. I wanted to carve.

But to carve, you must first sketch. Not my thing but a necessity all the same. I sketched this little imaginary flower and leaf arrangement.

Sketch.Paint.Print. #3

I painted...

Sketch.Paint.Print. #3

And inked. Because I usually can't paint without inking as well. Not exactly sure why.

Sketch.Paint.Print. #3

And I carved...

Sketch.Paint.Print. #3

Sketch.Paint.Print. #3

Sketch.Paint.Print. #3

In all honesty, once again I did it in different order. I sketched, then carved (because of the hankering) and then painted. But once you've created a project name and hashtag you simply must go with it. 

Click here to see all of the Sketch.Paint.Print. projects.
Happy Monday!


Comments

  1. No matter the order, it's beautiful, Lori!
    I really like the vertical orientation here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts