Simple Solutions: Easy to Make Relief Print Registration

Simple Solutions: Relief Print Grid

This simple solution is an alternative to my earlier relief print registration tutorial. Both work great and are simple but this one can be done with materials you're likely to have around the house.

You'll need:

DIY Simple Relief Print Registration

Mark the center both horizontally and vertically on your sheet of paper.
Then block off the size(s) you will be printing. (I made one sheet with all of the sizes I use.)

Simple Solutions: Relief Print Registration

Optional: I also like to tape the block to the sheet of paper as extra insurance to keep it from moving around but I haven't experienced it moving without - I'm just an extra insurance kind of gal.
*NOTE* I have since found double sided removable tape by Scotch! I found it at Dick Blick.

DIY Simple Relief Print Registration

Place your block onto the cardstock, matching up with the grid.

Simple Solutions: Relief Print Registration

Simple Solutions: Relief Print Registration

Simple Solutions: Relief Print Grid

That's it! How's that for easy? This method works wonderfully with one or more colors because you line your printing paper with the taped sheet of paper and carved block each time.

Please feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts