New Relief Print! "Be Unique"

Be Unique Linocut Relief Print

So, I've made an(other) executive decision with my art, bag, art work life balance. During the week I work on work. On the weekends I play. Original, right? The work part is brushing up on my house portrait painting skills (see here) and planning a couple of new bags for the upcoming season. Play (these days) is carving (and chasing a dog - but that's sometimes work). 

I decided to play with words again. "Be unique" was a painting/doodle begun some time back in my art journal - never finished as most doodles end up. 

Be Unique Linocut Relief Print

Be Unique Linocut Relief Print

Be Unique Linocut Relief Print

I like it better as a print. It's printed on this deliciously lightweight yet surprisingly strong mulberry paper and is available in a limited edition of 20. Go ahead - check it out.

Made any executive decisions lately? Do tell...


Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts