New Linocut Relief Prints in the Shop!

Shop Linocut Relief Prints

Someone asked me the other day on Instagram when I would be offering my linocut prints for sale and my reply was as soon as I get my ducks in a row. Life gets in the way of so much - or is it the other way around? 

Anyway...

Shop Linocut Relief Prints

I've lined up three ducks...er, prints and am so pleased with them! They look absolutely fantastic framed. The buggy one you see above was from 52 Weeks of Print and was originally done with a turquoise background. Must say I prefer the creamy background as an alternative. I'm planning to create more so this will be part of a set of three small prints.

Shop Linocut Relief Prints

More to come as I'm able to print samples (each one is made to order), photograph and list.

Once again, life and all it's busy-ness.

You can find each of these prints in the shop.


Comments

  1. So glad you got your ducks to cooperate! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - yes, this week anyway. Thank you, Lana!

      Delete
  2. congratulations, lori - i know that i get in my own way constantly. so glad you were able to get some in the shop! and i hope that didn't seem like pressure - your work is just so beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding me? Don’t apologize! I’ve had a little post it note that’s been moved from week to week for probably three months now to list some of the darn things - and that is the absolute truth. If I had not happily thrown it away today I would take a picture and send it to you.

      And thank you for your sweet words of support. It’s folks like you who keep the rest of us going (yourself included).

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts