Happy Friday and...well...Sketch.Paint.Print! (#2)

Cabin House Portrait

Hydie ho! It's Friday. Any plans? We'll be hanging around here - chasing the dog, losing sleep, you know, the usual. I'll be painting, too - hopefully. Remember when I said I used to paint house portraits? Well, I did along with many other subjects. Lately, it's the house portraits I've been focused on. I painted one for a friend and the flames were fanned, so to speak. As a result, I made the executive decision to offer custom house portraits again. (Should be offered on Etsy soon but if you're interested just give me a shout.)

Course, I need to practice and brush up on my landscape/house skills so I've begun with the cabin. While working I suddenly realized that, by default, another #sketchpaintprint project has been completed! Who d' thunk?

So, to go back and refresh...

52 Weeks of Print: Week 52 Cabin
 sketch 

52 Weeks of Print: Week 52 Cabin
 print 

Cabin House Portrait
paint! (it's reversed this time, but, hey...) •

Lucy the Lab

What are you up to this weekend? Got your sites set on something?
(Lucy says hey)


Comments

  1. I just love this, Lori.
    Truly beautiful work.
    Here, we are enjoying the last few weekends of summer. Lots of time spent outside in what has been beautiful weather.

    I love this photograph of Lucy!! Hey, pretty girl!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa, and I am sure that new england is experiencing beautiful weather. My husband was in Portland this week and it KILLED me as we're still fairly warm around these parts. Have a good one!

      Delete
  2. Melting in Lower Hudson Valley of New York. I did manage to harvest my eight pumpkins that grew in my garden with no help from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you watercolor painting. Seeing your paintings and other has renewed my interest in water coloring. I am starting with a lighthouse picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts