Sketch.Paint.Print #1 (Paint)

Sketch.Paint.Print #1 Paint

I really loved this portion of the project. Seems as if all the painting I've done recently (when I have painted) has been different, much more loose. This brought back my love of paying attention to detail.

Sketch.Paint.Print #1 Paint

Sketch.Paint.Print Project 1 (Paint)

Sketch.Paint.Print #1 Parts 1 & 2

I'll be honest, there were doubts about this particular project. Whether it would hold my attention as I have a tendency to want to move on to the next thing. Seems that changing up the technique only makes it more interesting.

Who knew?

Comments

  1. Your details and colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elisabeth! At first I was afraid they were a little Christmassy. Haha.

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful, Lori, and I love the colors you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts