Lately...

Lately

Just because I haven't been posting lately doesn't mean life hasn't been busy around these parts. Quite the opposite, life is crazy. I have been working on lots of little things. Like framing a few of my relief prints. The one above was from Sketch.Paint.Print.

Lately

This was one of my favorites from the 52 Weeks of Print project. Just love the message - such truth in that little proverb. I'm hoping many of these prints will be available for purchase soon.

Lately
I've been working on my website. Updating, adding, tweaking and deleting. 

Lately

Have I ever told you that I was a portrait painter a few years back? People, pets, homes and land. 

Lately

I recently painted this home portrait for an inspiring young man who goes to school full time, works full time and just recently purchased his first home. So proud of this fella.

Lately

I've decided to dip my toes into home portraits again after a few years. Check out a few examples of my work.

And this...

Lately

This girl keeps me hopping. And chasing. And crying for more sleep. But, oh, she does make life richer.

So. For you. What's been taking up space in your life of late? Trying any new things? Old things?




Comments

  1. Goodness, Lori! What can't you do? :)
    I'm always inspired to do more and try more when I visit your blog or Instagram page.
    What's taking up my time lately? I babysit my first grand baby, Jolee, who is now 7 months old! She's such a joy... and I get very little done, lol!
    However, I have recently been working on a few linen quilts. A few years back I read on your blog about a Juki sewing machine and I have wanted one ever since. I finally bought a used one a couple of weeks ago and I am now adding quilts to my shop!

    Have a wonderful week!
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, thank you for the lovely compliment, Lana! What do they say? Jack of all trades and a master of none.

      Lucky you with sweet Jolee (love that name!) I am certain I would get very little done as well. Heck, a good book and I'm suddenly questioning the "to do" list. And I am THRILLED you got the Juki! Those things are magic work horses. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, Lori, these paintings are so beautiful.
    You are so very talented, and I feel so fortunate that you share your work here.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts