52 Weeks of Print: 50/52 Words

52 Weeks of Print 50/52 Words

Carving leaves and pretty things is one thing but carving letters is something else entirely - for me anyway. One slip and it says something like "Storms make oars take roots" or "Storms make oaks lake roots".  Kinda ruins the mood. Not to mention the fact that it's infuriating to do all that work for naught. Not good at all, my friends. Not good.

Luckily, that didn't happen this time. (Okay, I had a little slip but it was fixable)

52 Weeks of Print 50/52 Words

52 Weeks of Print 50/52 Words

I like the rustic nature of the carving and I really do love this quote. It speaks volumes.

Can you believe it? Two more weeks to go! I already know what I'll be doing. But that's another story for another day. Today I sign off for a week of vacation. If things get really wacky, I'll pop up over on Instagram.

52 Weeks of Print
Week 50 - Words

Click here to see the series in it's entirety.


Comments

  1. Simply marvelous, Miss Lori! I have been quite MIA but felt that I needed to come and check out what you have been up to. I love this quote so very much and especially what you have been doing to further your artistic pursuits. I admire your work very much, especially the words and quotes and the fact that you have carved them is over the moon! I see your shop is on vacation... hope you are enjoying it! I was hoping to order one of your Jane Austen quotes for my SIL... I just missed her birthday and thai one of her faves! Enjoy the day, and the vacation! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precise carving, you really are gifted !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts