Meet Lucy

Meet Lucy

This little spark plug is the reason I haven't been around lately - she's been training me.

Remember a couple of weeks back when I worked on this semi hideous carving of Sophie for 52 Weeks of Print? I hinted that she had been on our minds and this is why. After a year, I came around and began to feel the urge to have a sweet companion who dished out unconditional love. So, meet Lucy, our own personal ball of energy. (yawn)

How's it going so far?

Meet Lucy

Meet Lucy

Stick me with a fork, I think I'm done (for).
Have a wonderful weekend, folks! 

Comments

  1. OMG!! I am in Love!!!!!!! COngrats!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, she could not be more adorable!
    Congratulations on this precious little addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! I can almost smell the puppy breath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I just fell in puppy love ... Lucy looks to be 'bout perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to admit that there have been a couple of times I've sworn she's the devil incarnate. But all in all she'll do. :)

      Delete
  5. The best friend ever you have got :-)
    Enjoy the weekend and new friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, she is so cute!! We have a Lucy too, an American Cocker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gorgeous sweet little Lucy! Good luck with the training - so exhausting and exasperating sometimes, but paid for with priceless puppy cuddles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lucy !!
    What a wonderful news, Lori ! I'm so happy for you all !
    What a cutie she is !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts