52 Weeks of Print: 49/52 Lino Buggy

52 Weeks of Print: 49/52

Believe it or not, although Lucy is the queen of adorableness, our eight week old spark plug insists on attention 24/7 - or to rephrase, the life of our home depends on it.

Folks, the need to make something artsy was getting downright out of hand so yesterday I sat down at the kitchen table with Lucy in tow (a.k.a. on top of my feet) and began to carve. Bugs. Because they're everywhere and Lucy seems to find them all. And I kind of love them.

52 Weeks of Print: 49/52

I originally decided to do a two color print and now can't decide if I like one or two.

52 Weeks of Print: 49/52

52 Weeks of Print: 49/52

I really do love the concept of two colors and think it may be my personal fave.
It'll need some tweaking to iron out all the rough spots. 

What say you? One color or two?

52 Weeks of Print
Week 49 (eek! getting close)

You can find weeks 1-49 here:



Comments

  1. Two color. Love the bug. Love the pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise, white & black, very striking !
    Have a beautiful weekend ! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the color...especially turquoise! However, I am also smitten with just the black on white....I know...I am no help whatsoever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the turquoise! Also good choice of subject - there are bugs EVERYWHERE this summer and I kind of am obsessed? In a weird way. Though it's annoying when flies get in the house! Anyway these are so lovely, looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh - flies are my nemesis. I become obsessed in a bad way. :-)
      Thank you for your sweet compliment, Becky!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts