Artful Blogging: Recapturing the Creative Person

Artful Blogging: Recapturing the Creative Person

Last year, the folks over at Artful Blogging Magazine contacted me about writing an article and as a regular reader for many years, I was truly honored for such an invite!

Artful Blogging: Recapturing the Creative Person

It was decided that I would talk a little about my recent illness and how I worked to find creativity during a difficult period. I think that any creative dealing with chronic illness would understand the difficulty in summoning not only energy but inspiration as well. 

Artful Blogging: Recapturing the Creative Person

Art Supply Organization for Travel & Home

In the article, I discussed how I like to keep my most used art supplies close at hand to provide a gentle nudge. Later this week, I'll go into more detail to show you just how I've fought and tamed the great art supply beast. Yes, I reduced it to this reasonably sized duffle. :) Stay tuned and, hopefully, you'll pick up a few ideas yourself!

For more details about Artful Blogging Magazine and to find out where you can pick up a copy, visit their site here

Comments

  1. Look forward to the article. I have been diagnosed with a type of arthritis and have been depressed somewhat. Usually don't feel like sewing or doing embroidery, lately, but trying to get back into it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts