Sketchbook: Magnolia 4/18/16

Sketchbook: Magnolia 4/18/16

Because I couldn't get enough magnolia after this debacle, I was compelled (or maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment?) to rethink saucer magnolia in watercolor.

Sketchbook: Magnolia 4/18/16

It worked better in watercolor.


Sketchbook: Magnolia 4/18/16

So, I'm back in Atlanta now. Back in the studio and full of spring/summer visions for bags and pouches. I. Am. Ready Freddy. More on that later. 

Have a good one! And be sure to smile like you're up to something. 


Comments

  1. Lori, this is GORGEOUS!!!
    And my very favorite spring flower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa - I'm in love with it as well.

      Delete
  2. Hey Lori, I just picked up Artful Blogging. Good to see you there in print where even more people will get to see your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thanks. I didn't know it would be out already! Hope you enjoy it. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts