Sketchbook: 4/13/16

My Sketchbook: April 13, 2016

I'm so excited to have some sort of order now - such as...
When at home, work on bags, bags, bags.
When in the mountains, make art, art, art.

You, of course, understand why this took, literally, years to conclude.

My Sketchbook: April 13, 2016

Yesterday we left Atlanta, where the pollen is juuuuussst beginning to ebb. We drove to the mountains where the pollen is in full bloom. But what with the new pops of green and pink and fuchsia, I think I can manage. 

My Sketchbook: April 13, 2016

My Sketchbook: April 13, 2016

Comments

  1. Oh oh oh! I so want that page to hang on my wall. Wow, but I wish I had your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lori - you are a sweetie pie! The colors are glorious for spring, I agree.

      Delete
  2. Lovely and inspiring page! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors, Lori :) I wish you a beautiful Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for an image to inspire a poem -- your sketch journal speaks of spring, the beauty of sky & water, blossoms & colours -- just what I needed to get the words flowing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so happy that it inspired you, Stacie! Thanks for visiting and best of luck to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts