It's a New Recycled Leather Bag!

New Recycled Leather Bag
To be honest, it was a lot like riding a bike. All of my little tricks and techniques fell right into place as I took my time with my first leather bag of the year. I know - it's April and I'm slow as molasses but who's counting? Certainly not me. And wait. Here goes...

New Recycled Leather Bag
I just love this bag. It's roomy but not too large. Easily fits all of your goodies. Has two original, deep pockets on the front for your keys and sunglasses. 

New Recycled Leather Bag
See? Not too small. Not too big. Juuuuust right.

New Leather Bag

And it can be found in the shop. Head over for the details.

Psst...I'm itching to carve and sketch! Look for art as the week progresses.


Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts