March Desktop is Ready!

March 2016 Desktop Wallpaper

Last month I recycled one of my earlier desktops, but when March rolled around, I was ready for something fresh and new. I have two desktops for March - one without a calendar and one with. 

March 2016 Desktop Wallpaper

March 2016 Desktop Wallpaper

March 2016 Desktop Wallpaper
I like to add my desktop files right onto the top sheet of kraft paper on my desktop - just like the one shown above. Just click on the wallpaper you prefer to download.  Hope you enjoy it!

PLEASE NOTE: ALL ARTWORK IS COPYRIGHTED AND BELONGS TO LORI PLYLER. ALL ARE AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - NO RETAIL OR COMMERCIAL USES ARE ALLOWED. THANK YOU.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts