Anticipation: Warmer Weather, New Art and BAGS!

Anticipating Spring

Almost two weeks ago the mister and I headed up to our little cabin in the woods - supposedly for a long weekend. And because mother nature provided such unexpectedly lovely and unseasonably warm weather, we refused to go home. One weekend turned into almost two weeks. When he wasn't wheeling and dealing away in the office, Mr. P was busy (still) clearing and beautifying the property. When I wasn't cheering him on, I was (still) working on a website update.

Oh how I look forward to just sitting by this creek and listening to it's song (as well as the rooster's and donkey's song across the way). (sigh)

Just thought I'd send a quiet little shout out that I am ready - ready to add bags and other fabric and leather lovelies into the mix - finally!! New bags are in the works and heading to the shop soon. (sigh)



Comments

  1. Wow, what a great time away, Lori, and the best part is that it was not planned to be that long a stay! It sounds like your cabin is in a beautiful setting, and I'm so glad that you had a great (and relaxing!) time.

    Looking forward to your new shop goodies.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa. Yes it's our favorite place to be.

      Delete
  2. Aw sounds like you had a terrific time, I'm so happy for you !
    Looking forward to seeing the bags ! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am quite happy for you, my friend :) and I am in love with that amazing picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Keith! I'll thank my hubby for clearing all the briars and making that amazing picture possible. :)

      Delete
  4. That's a really beautiful image, I can imagine how lovely it was on your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous picture. I am looking forward to seeing your new bags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi L. :)

    Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and also got a lot done :)

    Happy Wednesday, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts