52 Weeks of Print: Beetle 39/52

52 Weeks of Print: 39/52

My love of beetles and other insects is unparalleled - not the real sort, mind you, but the pictorial sort. Can't seem to get enough of the little buggers.

52 Weeks of Print: 39/52

I think that, at this point, I need to improve my print quality. I'm loving these prints so much and want to see them transfer smoothly. Hence my trip to Dick Blick this morning. Oh goodness. It's like letting a child loose in a candy store. Hubby called to ask what I got and I exclaim, "A pencil. And some ink. And a carving black. And a sheet of paper..." It's the little things, right?

So, anyway, I'm going to try to up my game next week with print quality. Maybe even sell a few of these suckers. Fingers crossed.

52 Weeks of Print: 39/52

52 Weeks of Print: 39/52

Here ya go. "Week" 39 of 52. Right next to Mr. Deer.

Click here to see a listing of weeks 1-38 and here to see the whole sha-bang on my Pinterest board.

Have a great weekend, folks. Stay warm. Try not to drink too many hot toddies.




Comments

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. The deer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Lori!
    Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are extraordinary, Lori ! And they go beautifully with each other !
    Have a great Sunday ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts