Sketchbook: Turquoise and Cream Floral in Watercolor

My Sketchbook: Turquoise & Cream Floral

Last week I indulged in me time at the cabin. It was horrible. I wore my pajamas practically the entire time. Read, watched movies and did a little painting. This one was from...December 18th. I know. I get totally over zealous with my titles. 

My Sketchbook: Turquoise & Cream Floral

My Sketchbook: Turquoise & Cream Floral

My Sketchbook: Turquoise & Cream Floral

My Sketchbook: Turquoise & Cream Floral

Now I'm back home readying for Christmas with the family. We do it low key which, after hosting the annual Thanksgiving blowout every year, is kinda nice - not that I would trade Thanksgiving for anything. No way. No how. But. Quiet is good for this introvert. How about you? Readying? Spending a little "me" time?


Comments

Popular Posts