September Desktop is Here!

September Desktop Wallpaper

Yahoo! Fall is on the horizon. Here in the south it just means crisp cooler days ahead minus the humidity and the good thing is that it usually lasts long enough to really enjoy. I'm all in.

Got a bright new wallpaper for your desktop.
Click either picture or here to download.
September Desktop Wallpaper

Thought I'd also mention that I have additional autumn inspired desktops recycled from previous months. You can find those on my freebie page. Please remember that these are all for personal use only.

Not sure if I'll be back before next week since we have a long holiday weekend ahead.
Hope you have a wonderful, safe weekend.



Comments

  1. Hi Lori! Thanks for popping by, and my apologies for taking so long to visit. Your watercolors are luscious, and I looove them. It's funny, because my art is so different, but that is the great thing about art, I love all different styles! So glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A neat desktop background perfect for september, thank you! Hope you will be making one for october as well. It really is lovely. x

    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts