52 Weeks of Print: 32/52 Antique Scissors

52 Weeks of Print: 32/52

I did a lot of searching online to find an ornate pair of small embroidery scissors for this weeks entry. Wanted a bit more variety and challenge. I love this pair I found. 

I can't possibly draw a mirror image...like to claim it...but I can't. How do you think I got both sides of the scissors symmetrical? 

52 Weeks of Print: 32/52

I used tracing paper. Folded it in half and drew one side. Then traced the other half to add symmetry. Worked like a charm.

52 Weeks of Print: 32/52

52 Weeks of Print: 32/52

Hopefully, next week I'll have a little project involving all these scissor prints complete. Until then, have a wonderful weekend.

Click here to see weeks 1-31 of this series. I also have a dedicated board on Pinterest.

Follow along on Bloglovin.

Comments

  1. More absolutely astonishing work! Hope you are keeping well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the intricate detail is amazing. love this group of stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts