52 Weeks of Print: 31/52

52 Weeks of Print: 31/52

Been awhile, right? I took a break from printmaking but never forgot it and always planned to return. So, here we pick up a little over halfway - week 31. Love me some scissors. (See week 30 below)

52 Weeks of Print: 31/52

52 Weeks of Print: 31/52

52 Weeks of Print: 31/52

52 Weeks of Print: 31/52

Next week may continue this scissor streak. I've got ideas. And that's good enough for me. :)

Click here to see weeks 1-30.
You can also follow along on Pinterest.


Comments

  1. Loved your final words: I've got ideas. And that's good enough for me. :) Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're terrrrrific ! Good job, Lori !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this must have been some project, Lori!
    And I love the result.
    I have several pairs of my grandma's old sewing scissors. Not the big ones for cloth, but the little tiny ones meant to cut threads. It's amazing how ornate some of the designs were. Now we just get some silver blades, and an orange plastic handle! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts