Sketchbookery: Meet the Arteest

Sketchbookery: Meet the Arteest

Hey guys! While perusing my favorite blogs this weekend, I came across a project called Sketch Dailies on Jenny's blog. This looked like such a fun art journal prompt that I jumped right in and subscribed to this daily dose of drawing/sketching/painting encouragement. So without further ado, I bring you "Meet the Arteest"...a.k.a...

Sketchbookery: Meet the Arteest

...things I love and things I can't abide. My family verified that this does, indeed, look like me and I nailed the likes and dislikes. Actually I had more dislikes but I didn't want to appear too ornery.


Sketchbookery: Meet the Arteest

Please feel free to toss a few of your likes/dislikes into the comment section.

NOTE: If you'd like to join in, simply use #Sketch_Dailies or @Sketch_dailies.

SUPPLIES USED: Micron pen, Sakura Koi Watercolor set, Winsor Newton brush



Comments

  1. So wonderful - and I can agree with almost all of your likes and dislikes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I love this, and I'll bet this is going to be such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts