A Painting of Paintings and a Desktop (or Two)

My Sketchbook: Clipboard
I fell in love with an old rusty clipboard this week. So, I painted it. And then I added a little (imaginary?) painting to the top sheet of imaginary paper. 

My Sketchbook: Clipboard
The process was easy. Processing the thought in this foggy brain, not so much.

My Sketchbook: Clipboard

You may or may not be aware that I change my desktop wallpaper as often as I change my handbags - practically daily. And I always try to share with the rest of the class. 

Below are two newly recycled and good for any day, season or mood desktop wallpapers for your downloading pleasure.

Just click on the images to download. (Click here to see my other downloads)

Projects Watercolor Desktop Wallpaper


Creativity is Contagious Desktop Wallpaper

Hope you enjoy! Please remember that these are for personal use only. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Comments

  1. So....extraordinary! I wish that I had the patience for real watercolors. You make it look so effortless! I need to get back to the 2D work I started earlier in the year. I have been so busy that I haven't kept up, but I did get my first ever piece of 2D in a gallery exhibit that was juried and I even sold one of my originals custom created. So there's that! I adore you and all you do. So inspiring! Thanks for the desktop background. Now I will think of you every day! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Erin, for your sweet words of encouragement. And congratulations for showing and selling your work! Yes, you need to get right back to it.

      Delete
  2. I love both of these, Lori, and cannot choose a favorite, so I will use both!
    Thank you so much for sharing, and have a beautiful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lori, that's perfectly executed ! I can't even imagine painting like you one day. I think your skills are better everyday.
    Thank you for the desktop, it is always very much appreciated.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!

    I remember once painstakingly drawing my hand drawing ... I must have been about 14 ... you took me right back to that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - Annie, I had an uncle who made me draw my hand more times than I'd like to count. I HATED drawing my hand.

      Delete
  5. I have missed your beautiful posts in my long absence, Lori! Your watercolours have (if possible) gotten even more lovely in the interim. I think that the watercolour clipboard is a perfect "backdrop". :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts