Love This...

Love this White Art Pen

Previously, if working white over black or color, I've only found satisfactory results with my tube of Winsor & Newton White Designers Gouache - even when working on letters. The guoache works beautifully but it's a bit more work writing with a brush. All of the art pens I've tried out aren't opaque enough. Until now.

Love this White Art Pen

I read recently about this art pen from Uni-Ball and had to see for myself if it would satisfy my demands. It did and then some. 

Love this White Art Pen

I decided to try it out on this matte black art journal. The Uni-Ball has an opaque white, roller tip with gel ink - nicely smooth and bright white straight away - my new favorite. Price wasn't bad at all. Less than $10 for a three pack through Amazon.

Question: Do you have a favorite opaque white? Please do share.



Comments

  1. This is my favorite, too! I tried several white pens over the last couple of years and always come back to this one. I panicked last night when I realized the ink was running out of my last one. Time to order more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! I've been looking for a decent white pen, and it looks like now I've found one. And your journal cover looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts