Intense Love and the February Desktop

Sketchbook & February Desktop

First I made a mostly turquoise painting to use as February's desktop. Turquoise is my "go to" color of choice. But for February? I headed back to the drawing board and gave this quote a tweak.

Sketchbook & February Desktop

Much better.

Sketchbook & February Desktop

Sketchbook & February Desktop

Add pretty kraft paper and a few flowers and you've got a new desktop. Quote courtesy of Mother Teresa. Click the above image or here to download. Please remember that this is for personal use only.


Comments

  1. How beautiful this is Lori.
    Thank you for sharing here.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I abslotely love the handlettering in this one! So pretty!

    xo Melane || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts