52 Weeks of Print: 29/52

52 Weeks of Print: #29 Sesame

52 Weeks of Print: #29 Sesame
Initial sketch and lino carving.

52 Weeks of Print: #29 Sesame

52 Weeks of Print: #29 Sesame

Do you see that? ©2015 for cryin' out loud! Where has the time gone?

I could not wait to get back to this series. And, looking back over the past 29 "weeks", I seem to be drawn to greenery of some sort, whether imagined or real. This particular one, called "Sesame" is based on reality. Makes a sweet little spring, no?

A very Happy New Year to you. May your year be filled with inspiration, creativity, good health and peace.


Comments

  1. Another beautiful carving! I wish I knew where the time is going, and why it is trying to get there so quickly! To a creative 2015!
    Happy New Year Lori!!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts