December 2014 Wallpaper is Ready to Download!

December 2014 Wallpaper

Because of the busy-ness of November and December, I wasn't even going to do a wallpaper. Then one evening I pulled out some artwork and played around to make one for myself...cause, to me, going without a new wallpaper each month is pure sacrilege.

Then, I felt it was even worse to keep it from you. So, without further ado, a little birdie, a few snowy berries and a place to store your active files for December 2014.
December 2014 Wallpaper
Hope you enjoy it.
Click here or on the images to download.


Comments

  1. It's beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my very favorites, Lori.
    I love the beautiful simplicity of this.
    Thank you for sharing, and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best to you in the new year Lori!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts