52 Weeks of Print: 28/52

52 Weeks of Print: 28/52

52 Weeks of Print: 28/52

52 Weeks of Print: 28/52

I know! You thought I'd forgotten about/abandoned this challenge, right? No. In fact, I've been craving it and finally had a chance to play with week 28 this weekend. I'd been wanting a "thank you" stamp for packages, cards, etc. - not to even mention that it's so appropriate for the month of November.

This particular stamp was carved into a large eraser that I found at the dollar store - can't beat that deal! And if something goes wrong, I'm out a buck. I can live with that.

So, here ya go...28/52 of 52 Weeks of Print.
To see weeks 1-27, you can visit my page here, or my 52 Weeks of Print Pinterest page.

Happy Monday and I hope you have a beautifully inspired week.


Comments

  1. What a lovely & thoughtful one, Lori ! I haven't carved in ages, there's always so much to do. :(
    I hope you make time for more. Hugs ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative way to imprint a Thank You! I hope you have a terrific Tuesday Lori :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really wonderful, Lori, and there are so many uses for it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts