Studio Happenings...

Studio Waterstone Bags & Accessories

Hi guys! No, I haven't dropped off the face of the planet, just the face of the world wide web. Truth is, I've been quietly working on new bags. You know, cutting leather, fabric, straps, staining, designing and stitching. Slowly and steadily making progress. 

Studio Waterstone Bags & Accessories

Good news is that new bags are heading to the shop this week. (See what's currently available.)

Studio Waterstone Bags & Accessories

This batch of leather bags (including the one shown above) will be ideal for day to day scooting around - lightweight and roomy but not too. 

On the art front - I'm having sketching and printing withdrawals. However (and tell me if this applies to you as well), when the end of the day rolls around, I'm one pooped critter. Brainless and ready for my jammies. The good news is that it will be waiting for me when I'm ready. 

As always, thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a beautiful week. 



Comments

  1. Hi L. :)

    Your collection is looking beautiful :)

    I definitely good from being very creative to then spending hours on the internet and then back again, I guess it is the price of doing biz on the WWW :(

    I would LOVE to just be creating all the time, whether it is sewing, painting, sculpting, writing or photography, but the days run out so quickly :(

    Have a lovely week, cheers, T; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving my bag lori!!! thank you for such quick shipping and fine craftmanship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bags are really beautiful, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bags are really really fine looking, great job on them ! So much work goes into making one of them !
    I am like you & work by waves. It makes me want to stop making something else, then I'm done with what I'm doing right now, and pick the other after that ... and so on ... ox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts