New Leather Bags in the Shop...

Studio Waterstone Leather Bags

Studio Waterstone Leather Bags

Studio Waterstone Leather Bags

Hey guys! Three new bags hit the shop last night - well, actually four but one has sold. Such is the state of my life as I move at a snails pace these days - previews sometimes become post views. 

The top one is just a smidge larger than the two bottom two. And I have a few more of the recycled "medallions" shown on the bottom bag. They came from a recycled leather belt. Can't wait to play around with the rest.

I'm also working with new leather for some of the straps. More work but I get the desired end result without waiting to find the right piece. I also decided to leave a few of the straps light like this one for myself last year. I love the contrast and the patina it develops over time.

Today, it's back to the studio for me. Up next, camera straps, pouches and maybe a bomber bag. What's on your agenda?

Have a great day!




Comments

  1. It's been a long time since I've been here, my friend, but I see you're still making beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, these are beautiful.
    It's so hard to choose a favorite, but I think it would be the first one, for me.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second pic ... it's stunning ... and with import duty would cost me significantly more than the listed price as I'm the UK. Bother! Because I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts