September Desktop is Here!

September Red 2014 Desktop

September 2014 Simple Desktop

Labor Day weekend was full of busy-ness. Mostly, we stained the deck at the cabin - an enormous job, to be sure. Sunny Skies, helping hands, five sets of these and Pandora Radio made the task so much more bearable and, dare I say, fun. 

Returned to the real world yesterday which is why I'm just getting September's desktop posted! Both desktop designs feel crisp, fresh and clean which, to me, is what fall is all about. 

Which do you prefer? Bold red or subdued tan and white? Personally, I'll interchange both as the month progresses. That's just how I roll - decidedly undecided and constantly changing according to my mood.

September Red 2014 Desktop

September 2014 Desktop

Click your chosen image to download OR...

Enjoy! And please remember:
ALL ARTWORK IS COPYRIGHTED AND BELONGS TO LORI PLYLER. ALL ARE AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - NO RETAIL OR COMMERCIAL USES ARE ALLOWED.
THANK YOU.


Comments

  1. it's not my imagination ... you just get more and more clever! I love all the interests and talents you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red one is now my desk top - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally like the tan and white...it feels a little more autumn-y :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both beautiful, Lori, but the tan and white is definitely my favorite.
    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts