52 Weeks of Print: Week #27

52 Weeks of Print: 27/52

52 Weeks of Print: 27/52

52 Weeks of Print: 27/52

52 Weeks of Print: 27/52

I have seen a few examples of block printing with two different blocks to get the effect you see above and thought this week's tea cup would be a good jumping off point. So, I've continued the tea theme with 26.2 or Week 27, "Enjoy Tea".

Click here to see weeks 1-26 and/or follow along on Instagram or my 52 Weeks of Print Pinterest board.

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!


Comments

  1. These just keep getting more and more wonderful, Lori!
    I so love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both commenters above (hi Annie !), you're getting better & better at it, and I'm loving it a lot !!! Well done, Lori ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts