52 Weeks of Print: 26/52 "Have Tea"

52 Weeks of Print: 26/52

52 Weeks of Print: 26/52

52 Weeks of Print: #26

52 Weeks of Print: 26/52

Halfway there! Hard to believe I'm halfway there. I am truly an addict now and can't imagine not doing this each week. 

This carved little tea cup was a bit of a challenge. I wanted to make it folksy in shape but also add some semi-realistic shadows. Not sure if it's a total success but I love it all the same. I have plans for 26.2, a.k.a. week 27 which will be finished up today, hopefully, and posted tomorrow. 

Still up here in the mountains and I can't make bags until Wednesday - something I'm kind of irked about because I've got real plans there, too. But hey, when life gives you the mountains, make prints. Right?

Click here to see weeks 1-25 and/or follow along on Pinterest or Instagram.

Thanks for visiting folks and have a beautiful day.

Comments

  1. It sure looks like a total success to me, Lori, and it is my absolute favorite one so far.
    Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea cup print. Very sweet....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts