52 Weeks of Print: 25/52 Geometrics

52 Weeks of Print: 25/52

52 Weeks of Print: 25/52

52 Weeks of Print: 25/52

52 Weeks of Print: 25/52

52 Weeks of Print: 25/52

52 Weeks of Print: 25/52

Hi there and Happy Saturday! This week was all about leather and I'm excited to say I may have a few new leather bags to show you come Monday. For now, it's all about print - block prints and geometrics, to be specific. Was walking out of my studio one afternoon when I spotted that little basket. Bingo!

52 Weeks of Print: 25/52
Geometrics

Click here to see weeks 1-24 and/or follow along on my 52 Weeks of Print Pinterest board.
You can also see it each week over at Instagram.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend.


Comments

  1. I just love your inspiration for this one, Lori!
    Just goes to show how much we find, when we just take the time to see.
    This one is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your stamps are absolutely wonderful so far Lori, and I am sure the rest will be too! You are almost half through to reach your goal - I admire this very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration and a great stamp. Looking forward to seeing your leather bags on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts