52 Weeks of Print: 24/52

52 Weeks of Print: 24/52

52 Weeks of Print: 24/52

52 Weeks of Print: 24/52

52 Weeks of Print: 24/52

I actually had two stamps for this week and somehow only photographed one. The one not shown, however, is plain jane and appears underneath the main stamp in the first two images. So you're not missing anything more than a solid teardrop. At any rate, I initially wanted to play again with layering and ended up with three variations. Hope you enjoy them! 

Is anyone out there making prints of any sort? (cue the background crickets...I feel so alone.)

52 Weeks of Print
Week 24
Click here to see weeks 1-23 or follow along on my 52 Weeks of Print Pinterest Page.

Materials used for the top two images in addition to my stamp and ink:





Comments

  1. Lori this is beautiful. Very intricate and perfectly formed. A few months ago I bought materials to try making some prints but it hasn't happened yet - busy with family commitments and quilting for now. I still do plan to experiment with print making, ideally to use on fabric for quilt making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, YAY! That sounds like a wonderful project. Please let me know and do share once this begins. And thank you for the sweet words of encouragement, too. :)

      Delete
  2. I love these, Lori!
    No, I am not making any prints, but you know, the minute I saw you doing this, I was reminded of art class in elementary school (thank you for bringing back a memory, I had long since forgotten!). I even remembered the name "SpeedBall," and the tiles. Ours were a tan sort of color, and they had a certain smell to them that I still remember. You have definitely inspired me to do it again. Just not enough time for something new right now, but hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I totally get ya. We can't do everything, can we? But I'm glad to bring back some nice memories for you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts