My Sketchbook: Stamps and Watercolors

My Sketchbook: Stamps & Watercolors

I spent the better part of last week alone in the mountains. Quiet and peaceful. Hubby and I have discovered that the alone time allows one to focus so much more clearly. So he goes when he has a particularly tough work week and has a yen for tractoring and cutting things down. I go for the quiet. Last week I painted. A lot. So, today - a peek into my sketchbook as I carried this project a little further.

My Sketchbook: Stamps & Watercolors

My Sketchbook: Stamps & Watercolors

My Sketchbook: Stamps & Watercolors

My Sketchbook: Stamps & Watercolors

Tools:
My homemade watercolor journal
these brushes in sizes 0 and 2
my palette similar to this one with a mixture of watercolors, gouache
this pen in script


Comments

  1. Beautiful! Your weekend sounds so peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way t spend a weekend, and your work here is just beautiful, Lori.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts