My Sketchbook: Flowers Taking Flight

My Sketchbook: Flowers Take Flight

My Sketchbook: Flowers Take Flight

My Sketchbook: Flowers Take Flight

My Sketchbook: Flowers Take Flight

My Sketchbook: Flowers Take Flight

A very happy Monday to you! I hope you had a lovely weekend. It's still pretty quiet around here as I continue to care give (I have a new appreciation for that line of work!).

Thought you'd like to see my little weekend painting. I imagined a cornucopia of flowers rising out of their rather small vase and then drifting away. (Kind of like a clown car...I know, I know. It's a reach.) At any rate, I've discovered a new time to paint - first thing in the morning - after my coffee, of course.

Tools: homemade watercolor journal, this brush, these paints


Comments

  1. This is beautiful, Lori.
    I think this design would make a wonderful card.
    Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That thought didn't even occur to me! Thanks Lisa - I think it would too. :)

      Delete
  2. this is so sweet! love this painting!
    greetings from Germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts