52 Weeks of Print: 23/52 Geometrics

52 Weeks of Print: 23/52

52 Weeks of Print: 23/52

52 Weeks of Print: 23/52

52 Weeks of Print: 23/52

Coming close to the halfway mark with this creative challenge! I tried a new linoleum block this week and really love it. It's not as soft as the Speedball Speedy Carve but much softer than the pre-mounted block I've used in the past. Nicer for getting more detail but thinner, so you have to make sure you don't carve all the way through.

I've wanted to work on a geometric pattern for so long but none of my sketches have worked out. Finally jumped in with this one yesterday and see possibilities. I need more work but will be experimenting with more designs like this.

52 Weeks of Print: Week 23
Geometrics

Materials:

Click here to see weeks 1-22 and/or follow along on my 52 Weeks Pinterest Page.

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day.


Comments

  1. How pretty this one is, Lori!
    I am so enjoying following you on this project.
    Thank you for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts