52 Weeks of Print: 21/52

52 Weeks of Print: 21/52

52 Weeks of Print: 21/52

52 Weeks of Print: 21/52

This week I have a simple carved stamp and his compadre - my first foray into layering by using a larger stamp as the background. I didn't really intend to carve out so much detail in the center of the top stamp but once I got going, well, the carver over-ruled my brain. It happens. 

Week 21
Linoleum Layering

Click here to see weeks 1-20 and/or check out my 52 Weeks of Print Pinterest board.


Comments

  1. Love that stamp!!! Inspires me to make a paisley stamp- maybe later today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to hear that, Lori. And I'd also love to see when you're done!

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty, Lori, and I really love the hint of color.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layered stamps! Love the design, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts