Color Inspiration and a New Freebie...

Turquoise Inspiration


Ta Do Desktop Wallpaper

Ta Do Desktop Wallpaper

It's not uncommon for my brain to be invaded with shades of turquoise. After all, it's one of my favorite colors. Today, I'm sharing a few lovelies from Pinterest to go along with this "new" desktop. You know I can't just toss out the monthly wallpapers - gotta recycle and I loved this turquoise watercolor so much. This one comes complete with a "ta do" list for your files. Click either image to download your new desktop wallpaper.

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!


PLEASE NOTE: ALL ARTWORK IS COPYRIGHTED AND BELONGS TO LORI PLYLER. ALL ARE AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY (NO RETAIL OR COMMERCIAL USES ARE ALLOWED. THANK YOU.

Comments

  1. I love this desktop, Lori, and that bracelet is just wonderful.
    So perfect for summer.

    Wishing you a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts