52 Weeks of Print: 17/52

52 Weeks of Print: 17/52

52 Weeks of Print: 17/52

52 Weeks of Print: 17/52

52 Weeks of Print: 17/52

52 Weeks of Print: 17/52

Playing catch up with something I've missed these past few weeks, I present week project 17 of 52. This "lino" block was created from a huge dollar store eraser! Yeah! Needless to say, I cleaned them out. Wouldn't you?

This weekend I'm being forced to run away from home. No, really. On one hand, I don't want to leave and on the other I can't wait for a weekend alone to create things. True alone time is the best. You can follow my, hopefully, creative progress on Instagram and if not there, then certainly right back here on the blog.


Tools: Dollar Store Eraser, Versa Magic "Cloud White" Chalk Ink, Dark Card Stock
To see weeks 1-16, click here.




Comments

  1. Excellent idea (eraser), Laurie!
    I just love this one, I think it may be my favorite one so far.
    Have fun running away from home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, I am thoroughly enjoying it. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts