52 Weeks of Print: 16/52

52 Weeks of Print: 16/52

52 Weeks of Print: 16/52

52 Weeks of Print: 16/52

52 Weeks of Print: 16/52

52 Weeks of Print: 16/52

It's been an interesting couple of weeks around here and I'm so glad to get back to something as simple and meditational as making prints. You know, to escape from the laundry and wailing 24 year old. 

So, without further ado, I present week sixteen - boo boos and all beginning with the date, June 41, 2014 followed by the crappy stamping. I still like this little design and can see it put to use. Hope you like it as well. 

Since I'm a couple of weeks behind on the 52 Week project, I'll be doing two this week. Out of guilt. Or maybe I just need the therapy. I don't know.

Click here to see weeks 1-15.


Comments

  1. If June had 41 days, summer would last that much longer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! What a great thought! I should have just let that date stand.

      Delete
  2. I love this one, Lori!
    I hope your son is doing well and recovering quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. He is beginning to feel better.

      Delete
  3. I like that stamp too! You make me want to break out my carving tools and make something awesome. Thank you for the continued inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope, you made my day with this comment! I'd love to see it inspire someone. Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts