inspire me monday: waterlogue...

inspire me monday: waterlogue

Love me some watercolor. And allow me to preface by saying that this couldn't replace a handpainted watercolor. But, oh my, what an app. Yes, app.

It's called Waterlogue and it's addictive. The paintings here took less than 15 seconds to "paint". You watch as it progresses from your original photograph to sketch to full color.

inspire me monday: waterlogue

inspire me monday: waterlogue

inspire me monday: waterlogue

inspire me monday: waterlogue

Something new for Instagram.
And just for fun. Yep. I'm addicted.

Hope you've been inspired.

How about you? See anything inspiring this weekend?



Comments

  1. the results are indeed, stunning Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out beautiful, Lori.
    It really is a neat little app!
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun app. Have to check it out. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly, that is dynamite! All the cool apps are on Apple. :-( I would love that option just to add a touch of whimsy to my photos for my blog. I hope they make one that I can access sometime soon! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts