sneak peek: linen & leather...

Sneak Peek: Linen & Leather

Got a few new items made from recycled linen, stamped with a little something shimmery and teamed with recycled leather...my new favorite combination.

Sneak Peek: Linen & Leather

Sneak Peek: Linen & Leather

A stamped, recycled linen pouch. Perfect for your cosmetics.

Sneak Peek: Linen & Leather

And this bag. From time to time I'll say I want. This is one of those times. The shape and size of this bag paired with the earthy colors and tiny bit of sparkle...perfection. Almost. It may appear finished but I still have a couple of tweaks before it's ready.

Details: 
• The artists pouch and small linen pouch will be added to the shop tonight.
• The crossbody shown above should head to the shop a little later. When it does, I'll give a head's up on both Instagram and Facebook.

Comments

  1. each one of these is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sonia & Gina. I'm loving them all myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a wonderful combination of texture and color, Lori.
    All of them are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts