new items and a special offer...

Spring Floral Items

I am over the moon excited to offer a few of my items in all different forms including iPhone cases, laptop skins and tablet cases!

As soon as I went with Society 6, I knew that the spring floral would look fantastic as an iPhone or iPad case, as shown above.

It Is What It Is Items

I did "it is what it is" some time back and knew it may not go as an art print but as a phone case, card or laptop skin? Absolutely.

SPECIAL OFFER: Order one (or more) of my items now through May 11th and get FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. Click here for more info and to order.




Comments

  1. Wonderful ! It all looks so pretty !! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!!!!! I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Lori.
    I've not heard of Society 6, so off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the floral iPhone case! I HAVE to have one!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts