a new card design and a reminder...

Chalkboard Thank You Card

Hi all! TGIF and TGIF. Wanted to slip in and give an early "Happy Mother's Day" shout out to all you busy mamas out there.

I've had this design for some time and finally got it formatted and ready to send out. I had a lot of fun working with the chalkboard design and hope to make more in the future. For the moms (or anyone else) who want to send a sweet note across the miles, I've got the Thank You card available here.

Chalkboard Thank You Card

I did a little redesign on the backs of the cards with my spiffy signature.

And finally, a reminder...

Free Shipping at Society 6

I've taken advantage of this free shipping offer myself already.
Don't miss out if you're thinking of ordering an item from my Society 6 shop.

Now, go and have a fantastically beautiful, loving weekend.


Comments

  1. My sweet son ordered the iPhone case for his mama 'cause I sent him the link and told him about free shipping. Sometimes you have to lead a horse to water... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts