52 Weeks of Print: 9/52

52 Weeks of Print: 9/52

52 Weeks of Print: 9/52

52 Weeks of Print: 9/52

52 Weeks of Print: 9/52

52 Weeks of Print: 9/52

Week nine and my carving is getting a little more steady - in other words, fewer mistakes. If you look closely, you'll see that I accidentally nicked a horizontal stitch in the top, right at the intersection. Grrr.

Oh, and I took the lazy girl's block printing technique because I wanted to try out the gold first. Thus, the sponge douber. (Seems I want to paint everything gold. What is it with girls and sparkles?)

On to week ten! Maybe I'll lay off the gold.

Not.



Comments

  1. Another amazing stamp ! You are SO on a roll !!
    I prefer the black version, it is more stricking, but I agree, some stamps call for something fancier, like gold ! ;-)
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love this in gold, Lori!
    Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing L. :)

    I checked out your other ones too, love them all but esp. the watering can, so cute :)

    Have a lovely week, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sonia, Lisa, Karen and T. Again, they are a blast to create and terribly meditative to carve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts