52 Weeks of Print: 8/52

52 Weeks of Print: 8/52

52 Weeks of Print: 8/52

52 Weeks of Print: 8/52

52 Weeks of Print: 8/52

This one came to fruition with difficulty.
My creativity apparently checked out and I went through several bad sketches.
But once decided, it came together quite easily.

52 Weeks of Print: 8/52




Comments

  1. Really, it is perfect ! I love the fact that it is framed. It has a "primitive" (crafts) feeling to it, which I love ! Another successful stamp ! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the time you are done, you are going to have one really amazing collection, Lori. I love this one.

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your homemade stamps. I will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts